Activity Superstore Afternoon Tea for Two at the Hilton London West End Hotel
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Delivered by supplier
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier. As such delivery times may vary, see below for more details.
Collect 147 points with this purchase
Vouchers valid for 12 months from date of purchase with the option to easily extend.
Savour a delicious afternoon tea in the Capital. Historic charm meets modern elegance at the Hilton Hotel London West End, where you will be conveniently located next to a multitude of iconic London landmarks and areas such as Soho, Covent Garden, Regent Street and Hyde Park. You will enjoy your afternoon tea in the stylish Restaurant 92, which boasts soft furnishings and a calm and tranquil atmosphere, the perfect location for a relaxing afternoon tea.
How to use
Your afternoon tea will consist of a selection of freshly made finger sandwiches such as smoked salmon with cream cheese, roasted sweet pepper with houmous, cucumber and soft cheese and honey glazed ham and mustard. You will also enjoy delicious lightly warmed sultana and plain scones served with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry preserve and sweet treats and cakes. All to be washed down with a choice of traditional tea and herbal tea infusions. Once you've devoured your afternoon tea you will be perfectly placed to explore London and discover what this much-loved city has to offer.
RESTRICTIONS: The minimum age for this experience is 18 years old.
AVAILABILITY: This experience is available Monday to Sunday subject to availability, throughout the year.
LOCATION: London, Bloomsbury;
Hazards and Cautions
REASONS TO BUY
• Experience Days are the perfect, unique gift for the person who has everything!
• An experience gift is guaranteed to give your loved ones something to look forward to.
• Collect Boots Advantage Card points with every Gift Experience order.
• Choose from hundreds of convenient locations nationwide.
• Your voucher will be sent via first class post, (2-5 working days) and delivered direct to your door.
• Reconnect with friends and family and enjoy one of the many experiences available for two (or more!) people.
• Buy with confidence knowing the recipient can exchange their voucher for free.
• The voucher entitles the holder to any Activity Superstore experience up to the value stated.
• 28 day money back guarantee (except where the experience has already been booked).
• Make up for lost time with that special someone who you have missed the most.
• A gift experience provides memories that last a lifetime.