Accu-Chek® Instant Blood Glucose System
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 116 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The Accu-Chek Instant is a simply clear, simply connected blood glucose meter for self-monitoring of blood glucose for people with diabetes.
The Accu-Chek Instant meter can be connected to the mySugr®* app via Bluetooth® for quick and easy automatic logging of results, clear blood glucose graphs and more.
- Clearly see results on a large, backlit display
- Understand at a glance - the target range indicator enables you to instantly see if your results are high, low or in-range, and by how much
- The wide dosing area means a drop of blood can be applied anywhere along the entire width of the yellow edge of the test strip
- The guided strip port provides a clear path for the test strip to slide into the meter
- Quick and hygienic strip disposal is enabled by the strip ejector
- Clear and simple tracking - Connect the Accu-Chek Instant meter to the mySugr app for quick automatic logging of your blood glucose results and to keep all your diabetes data in one place.
- Share results with your diabetes healthcare team using the mySugr app.
Comes with the Accu-Chek FastClix lancing device, for gentle lancing that’s virtually pain free1.
What's in the box?
1 x Accu-Chek Instant blood glucose meter with batteries
10 x Accu-Chek Instant test strips
1 x Accu-Chek FastClix finger pricker
2 x Accu-Chek FastClix lancet drums with 6 lancets each
* The mySugr logbook is licensed for people with diabetes over the age of 16 years. The mySugr Bolus Calculator is licensed for people with diabetes over the age of 18 years.
People with diabetes
How to use
Follow instructions for use in pack.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
The Accu-Chek FastClix finger pricker is intended for patient self-monitoring by an individual person only.