Strider Mobility Scooter Deluxe ST5D - (includes 1 year insurance & 2 years parts & labour warranty)
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Delivered by supplier
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier - see description for details.
You can't collect Boots Advantage Card points with this product
Maximum user weight 180kg / 28st
Top speed 8mph
Suitable for use on pavements and the road
Maximum range 26.1 miles
All Strider Mobility Scooters are supplied complete with the Total Care package from Boots for additional peace of mind.
This Class 3 mobility scooter has a modern, robust design that gives you the latest in scooter styling and performance. With its bespoke alloy wheels, sleek paintwork and touch screen controls, it's a real trendsetter. Despite being one of the larger scooters in the range, it's compact and easy to manoeuvre with a tight turning circle.
• Suitable for use on roads
• Luxurious fully and easily adjustable seat with a headrest
• Two rear view mirrors
• LED indicators, rear lights and brake lights
• Tiller adjustment
• Delta handlebar
Includes Boots Total Care package
Every model in the ST Strider mobility scooter range comes complete with the Total Care package from Boots together with Patterson Medical, which offers outstanding customer service and total peace of mind. The Total Care package includes:
• 24 months parts and labour warranty
• 12 months accidental damage cover and personal liability insurance*
• Cover for other unexpected incidents such as help towards the cost of temporary mobility equipment
• Freephone accident and repair helpline**
• Pre-delivery phone consultation
• Set up and demonstration at your home
• Complementary test drive at your home
• 15 day satisfaction guarantee
*Subject to the terms and conditions of your policy. Insurance is arranged through Fish Insurance who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
**Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes. Calls are free from a UK landline, mobile costs may vary.
• Unavailable to collect in store
• Delivered separately from any other items ordered
• You will be contacted to arrange delivery