Boots Easy Breathing Vapour Plug-in
Save 10 percent on selected Boots Brand with your Advantage Card
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 15 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- For easy breathing, day & night
- Lavender and Chamomile fragrance
- 8 hour comforting release
- 2+ years
- Easy Breathing Vapour Plug-in releases vapours to help breathing feel easier throughout the night or day. It fills the room with a specially formulated blend of vapours including menthol and eucalyptus, known for their soothing action.
Suitable for children 2 years and above.
How to use
When refilling ensure the plug is disconnected from the power supply and that the unit has been allowed to cool.
- Cut across the top of the foil pouch to expose pad.
- Using the foil to hold the pad, slide the pad into the slot of the vapour plug. Inserting a new pad will push out the old one.
- Plug the Vapour Plug-in containing the pad into an electrical socket. Do not leave the unit in the plug socket for more than 8 hours at a time.
- Unplug the vvapour plug when not in use.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
The Boots Easy Breathing Vapour Refill Pads contains ecualyptol, benzyl salicylate, (e)-1-methoxy-4-(1-propenyl)-benzene, trans-menthone.
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Wash your hands thoroughly after handling. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water and soap. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product or container or label at hand. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with local regulations.
This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children should not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance should not be made by children without supervision.
The appliance has hot surfaces to evaporate the active ingredients and these surfaces should not be touched during or immediately after use. The appliance is only to be used with the recommended vaporising medium. The use of other substances may give rise to a toxic or fire risk.
Use only in a wall mounted socket. Do not use with an adaptor or extension lead. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not use in small confined areas. The vapour plug is not suitable for use in air conditioned environments. Do not place pads on varnished surfaces.
Keep away from fabrics, bedding and other materials that might present a fire hazard.