Students, your 10% discount expires on 31st August. Don't forget to reactivate in store from September 1st (T&C's apply)
Loved our 20% off?
Don't forget you can get 10% student discount all year long online, in store & at Boots Opticians!
Scroll for T&Cs
Calling all students! You can bag a 10% discount on thousands of products when you become an Advantage Card member. You can also look good for less with student savings on glasses, prescription sunglasses & contact lenses at Boots Opticians.
Saving 10%? You'll need to activate your discount
Follow the simple steps below.
1. Sign up to the Boots Advantage Card via the app or online. Already a member? Move on to the next step
2. Pop into any of our stores and head to the till to link your Boots Advantage Card with your NUS/TOTUM card or student ID to activate your discount
3. Start enjoying your discount in store and online
FAQsWhat do I do if I had student discount before 1 September 2020?
You will need to reactivate your discount. Pop into store from September 1 with your Advantage Card and student ID and we can activate your 10 percent discount at the till. Your discount will be valid until 31 August 2021.
Pop into store with your Advantage Card and student ID and we can activate your 10 percent discount at the till. Your discount will be valid until 31 August 2021.
You can apply for an Advantage Card through the Boots app which will give you instant access to your digital card or through the in store iPad where you will receive a permanent plastic card, plus the ability to have instant access to your digital card through the Boots app. You can then present your digital or plastic card, along with your student ID, at a manned till to have your discount activated.
Terms & conditionsStandard 10% student discount
• The Boots Student Discount offer is free and exclusive to UK Boots Advantage Card members who are students holding a valid NUS Extra/TOTUM card or University/College student ID card with a specified expiry date.
• The 10% discount is not available on NHS prescription, selected dispensary items and Pharmacy Services, all infant formula milks, all Dyson branded products, Chanel products, mobile phone top-up cards, gift cards, postage stamps, Boots insurance (excluding travel insurance), Travel Services, Boots Hearingcare, bootsphoto.com, third party websites and the plastic bag levy. In addition, 10% discount is also not available on gift boxes and delivery charges for purchases made online.
• Additional exclusions may apply
• Student Discount can’t be used in conjunction with Staff Discount cards, or Contact Lens Rewards Scheme. If you are a member of Parenting Club and/or Over 60s Rewards and Student Discount, you will receive 10% discount and 4 points per £1 on applicable purchases
• Any breach of bulk buying policy or abuse of discount card may result in your Student Discount being revoked
• You may be asked to present your Student ID at each transaction, if you are unable to produce your Student ID your Student Discount will be deactivated until you return in store to present your valid Student ID
• To activate the 10% discount, you will need to present your Advantage Card and student ID at a manned till on your first visit from 1 September. Each year you will need to go back into a Boots store from 1 September to reactivate your discount by presenting your Advantage Card and student ID at a manned till. Your student ID will be used to verify your student status and to activate the discount on your account, however no personal data is collected as part of this process, data is collected through your Advantage Card sign up, please see boots.com/advantage-card for full terms and conditions
• Once your Student Discount is activated on your Advantage Card, your Boots Student Discount will be applied automatically on any applicable purchases in store and online (above exclusions apply) when using your Advantage Card
• If you are not an Advantage Card holder, you can apply for an Advantage Card through the Boots app which will give you instant access to your digital card or through the in store iPad where you will receive a permanent plastic card, plus the ability to have instant access to your digital card through the Boots app. You can then present your digital or plastic card, along with your student ID, at a manned till to have your discount activated
• You must present your Boots Advantage Card every time you shop to receive the 10% discount to your shop. The discount will not be awarded retrospectively
• You must sign into your boots.com account and link your Advantage Card to receive the 10% discount on your online shop. The discount will not be awarded retrospectively
• Students are also eligible to receive 10% discount at Boots Opticians
• Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon
• Subject to availability
• Boots UK reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time
• Standard Boots Advantage Card Terms and Conditions apply
• If you no longer want to receive Student Discount, please contact us on 0345 124 4545* to remove
*Please note all calls will be recorded or monitored for quality and training purposes. Local rates apply from BT landlines in the UK, other providers charges may vary. Please check with your provider for details