Avene Antirougeurs FORT Localised Redness Serum for Skin Prone to Redness 30ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 92 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Soothing concentrated serum to hydrate skin and visibly reduce localised redness.
A daily, localised concentrated serum that helps reduce the appearance of visible redness by soothing discomfort and visible skin flushes for an overall uniform complexion. Perfect for all sensitive skin prone to redness, also suitable for people who are prone to rosacea.
- Daily care cream for sensitive and reactive skin prone to localised redness with visible blood capillaries.
- Reduces the appearance of blood vessels; helps to prevent the formation of new unwanted blood vessels and soothes irritations.
- Ruscus Extract: helps calm skin sensitivity.
- Dextran Sulfate: a decongestant which helps reduce redess and skin sensitivity.
- Shea Butter: agent for intense nourishment.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
Avene is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology, Avene offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avene product is the uniquely composed Avene Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avene Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avene products are manufactured.
Avene offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
For localised redness, small visible blood vessels and discomfort.
How to use
Apply in the morning and/or evening on affected areas only (usually forehead, cheeks and nose). Avoid exposure to the sun, which can aggravate redness, and use a suitable sunscreen.
1. Cleanse with Antirougeurs CLEAN Cleansing Lotion
2. Soothe with Avene Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise with Antirougeurs Emulsion for normal or combination skin and Antirougeurs Cream for dry skin
4. Moisturise in the evening with Skin Recovery Cream
5. Complement routine with Antirougeurs Calming Mask and Antirougeurs Fort Serum for localised redness
Hazards and Cautions
For external use only
Avoid contact with eyes.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate. Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate. Glycerin. Glyceryl Stearate. Butylene Glycol. Cetearyl Alcohol. Stearic Acid. Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (Butyrospermum Parkii Butter). Dimethicone. Ammonium Acryloyl Dimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer. Benzoic Acid. Ceteareth-33. Dextran Sulfate. Dimethiconol. Disodium Edta. Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone. Phenoxyethanol. Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract. Sodium Hydroxide. Tocopheryl Acetate.