Yokebe Natural Weight Loss Shaker (350ml)
Save 25 percent on selected Yokebe
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The Yokebe shaker - is a handy way to prepare your shakes each day and have a shake on the go or at work, it's easy to use and easy to clean.
Yokebe is a delicious natural weight loss shake, that helps you lose weight without feeling hungry. Yokebe contains up 2X more proteins than other leading weight loss shakes.
Yokebe contains all the essential vitamins, minerals and macronutrients your body needs, with a special combination of high-quality proteins and deliciously wholesome taste.
Follow the simple Yokebe diet plan for hassle-free weight loss support. To boost weight loss replace two or three meals a day with a Yokebe shakes. Enjoy a healthy balanced meal if you are replacing two meals, and remember you can always snack on fruit and vegetables. Alternatively you can use Yokebe to help maintain your weight by replacing one of your main meals a day.
Substituting two daily meals of an energy restricted diet with meal replacements contributes to weight loss and replacement of one daily meal contributes to the maintenance of weight after weight loss.
- Perfect for using on the go or at work
- Easy to Use
- Easy to Clean
- Just add 200ml of milk or water, 1/2 a teaspoon of oil (if required), 50g of Yokebe and shake
- Mesh included to allow better mix
How to use
How to prepare Yokebe
Preparation for a weight-control diet:
1. Pour 200ml low-fat milk (1.5% fat) in your Yokebe shaker.
2. Then add 50g Yokebe (5 heaped measuring spoons or 5 heaped tablespoons) to the milk.
3. Finally, add 1/2 teaspoon (1.5g) vegetable oil with a high level of unsaturated fatty acids (sunflower oil, rapeseed oil). This is to enable the absorption of essential fat soluble vitamins A, D & E present in Yokebe.
4. Tightly close the shaker and shake it vigorously!
Yokebe tastes the best when it’s freshly made. However, you can prepare Yokebe using your shaker a few hours before you have it. Just keep the shake cool until use and shake again before serving.
This diet should include other types of low-calorie food.