Wind-eze 20 Gel-Caps
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children aged 12 years and over
Active ingredients: Simeticone 125 mg (activated Dimeticone).
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
To relieve the symptoms of stomach pain and bloating due to the presence of trapped wind.
The active ingredient is simeticone, an anti-flatulence medicine, which works by gently dispersing the
tiny bubbles of trapped wind without the risk of embarrassment.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product
Adults and children aged 12 years and over: Swallow 1 capsule with a drink of water 3 or 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime as needed.
Not recommended for children under 12 years
Hazards and Cautions
Before taking this product:
Do not take Wind-eze Gel Caps:
- if you are allergic to simeticone or any of the other ingredients (see ingredients).
- if you use mineral oil (paraffin) based laxatives.
- if you are under 12 years.
- If symptoms persist for more than 14 days, or if symptoms worsen, medical advice must be sought.
- This medcinal product contains glycerol which is harmful in high doses. It can cause headache, stomach upset and diarrhoea.
Do not store above 25C
Do not use this medicine after the 'EXP' date shown on the pack.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Each capsule contains Simeticone 125mg (activated Dimeticone).
Active ingredients: Each capsule contains Simeticone 125mg (activated Dimeticone).
Other ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerol, Titanium dioxide (E171) and Purified water.