General Terms and Conditions
This is an important section of the site explaining the terms and conditions you are
agreeing to when you use and/or shop from the boots.com Web site.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this Web site are directed solely at
consumers who access this Web site from the United Kingdom. Boots UK Limited does not
represent that any product referred to in the materials on this Web site is appropriate
for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from
other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent
local laws are applicable.
- Any contract between us, whether for use of the site or in relation to the purchase
of products or services through the site will be governed by the laws of England and Wales
and all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Any contract
will be communicated in English.
- We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this Web site, however
we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to this Web site, and so
therefore can not guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and
free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Boots UK Limited disclaim all
warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of
the materials on this Web site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising
as a result of problems with access.
- Boots UK Limited shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may
arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this Web site.
- Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to other Web sites, which are not
under the control of Boots UK Limited. When you activate any of these you will leave the
boots.com Web site and Boots UK Limited has no control over and will accept no responsibility
or liability for the material on any Web site which is not under the control of Boots UK Limited.
- We may make software owned or operated by third-party companies available to you. You
must only use this software in accordance with the terms and conditions imposed by the
- Your correspondence or participation in promotions, or business dealings with advertisers
found on or through the Web site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services,
and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings,
are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable
for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings, or as the result
of the presence of such advertisers on this Web site.
- Use of BootsPhoto.com is powered by Snapfish from HP and is subject to additional site terms
and conditions. If you ask us to set up an account on BootsPhoto.com at the time of registration
with Boots.com, you agree to the BootsPhoto.com terms and conditions.
We will send your details to HP in order to create your account.
- The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any
damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Boots UK Limited, or
any of their employees or agents.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English
Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason
unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity
and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Boots UK Limited reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to
time by posting new terms and conditions on this Web site.
All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyrights used in this site are
trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission
is given by Boots Group PLC or Boots UK Limited for their use by any person other than the said
holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this Web site are the
copyright of Boots UK Limited or its content providers. Permission is granted to users to
electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal, non-commercial
use. Any other use of materials on this site without Boots UK Limited's prior written consent
is strictly prohibited.