Wartie Wart and Verruca Remover - 50ml
Buy 1 get 2nd half price on selected Footcare
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 52 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Wartie Wart and Verruca remover
As fast as 1 application!*
- Revolutionary ease of use
- No harm to surrounding skin
- Suitable for children aged 4+
- Targets only the wart or verruca
- Outstanding freezing performance
- No direct contact between gas and skin
Wartie targets only the wart or verruca
* One application should be sufficient to successfully remove a wart or verruca. Should a second treatment be necessary please wait 14 days.
Suitable for adults, and children aged 4 and over.
How to use
Always read the enclosed leaflet before using the product.
1. Place the can upright on a table and hold the collar
2. Leave the can on the table. Twist the cone to 1 and press it down for 3 seconds (DO NOT EXCEED 3 SECONDS). You hear a hiss.
3. The cone automatically returns to "0" and the metal tip starts cooling
4. Apply the tip precisely on the wart/verruca to freeze it. 20 seconds for hands. 40 seconds for feet.
Hazards and Cautions
Contains small parts.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
The metal tip is coated with nickel. Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not swallow.
For external use only.
Pressurised container: may burst if heated.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces - No smoking.
Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
Danger. Extremely flammable aerosol.
Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50˚ C/122˚ F.
Protect from sunlight and store in a dry and cool place.