See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Voltarol Emulgel P for penetrating pain and inflammation relief. For rheumatic, joint and muscular sprains, strains and bruises. Use to relieve pain in mild arthritis.
Voltarol Emulgel P penetrates the skin to bring direct relief to the affected area. Its soothing, cooling formula is non-greasy and non-staining.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Pierce tube seal with spiked top of cap. Do not use if seal is broken.
Adults & children aged 12 years & over: Use an amount the size of one penny or two penny piece and rub gently into the skin over the affected site. Apply 3-4 times daily to the affected area of skin.
Do not use Voltarol Emulgel P for more than 7 days, unless longer treatment is recommended by a doctor.
Wash hands after use (unless they are the site being treated).
Hazards and Cautions
Before using this product:
For external use only. Not to be taken by mouth.
- Use on children under 12 years of age.
- Use if you are allergic to, or ever had an asthma attack, wheezing, urticaria (hives), or a runny nose after taking aspirin or other NSAID pain/anti-inflammatory medicine, or if you are sensitive to diclofenac or any other ingredient of the gel.
- Use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Use if you are taking diclofenac or other NSAID tablets.
- Apply to cuts, wounds, sunburned skin or other area where the skin is abnormal, or near the eyes or nasal area.
- Cover with a bandage or plaster.
If symptoms persist for longer than 7 days, consult your doctor.
Protect from heat (store below 30ºC).
Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Diclofenac Diethylammonium 1.16% w/w.
Active ingredients: Diclofenac Diethylammonium 1.16% w/w.
Also contains: Diethylamine, Carbomer, Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether, Cocoyl Caprylocaprate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Liquid Paraffin, Perfume, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water.