Vitabiotics devil's claw root extract 600mg - 30 tablets
3 for 2 on selected Vitamins, Supplements and Herbal products - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 44 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of backache, rheumatic or muscular pain, & general aches & pains in the muscles & joints based on traditional use only.
Adults and the elderly over the age of 18 years.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For adults and the elderly, take one tablet twice a day (in the morning and in the evening).
Do not chew. Do not exceed the stated dose.
For oral administration only.
Not for use in those under 18.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, have ever had a stomach ulcer, duodenal ulcer, or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Devil's Claw may make you feel dizzy or sleepy. If affected do not drive or operate machinery.
Read the enclosed patient information leaflet carefully before using this product.
You must consult a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner if:
- your joint pain is accompanied by swelling of the joint, redness or fever
- you have heart problems and want to take this product
- your symptoms worsen or do not improve after four weeks
- side effects not mentioned in the patient information leaflet occur
Do not store above 25°C.
Store in the original packaging.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use after expiry date shown.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Country of Origin: UK
Manufacturer's Address: Vitabiotics Ltd, 1 Apsley Way, London, NW2 7HF, England.
Active ingredients:Each film coated tablet contains 600mg of extract (as dry extract) from Devil's Claw Root (Harpagophytum Procumbens D.C. and/or H.Zeyheri L. Decne, Radix) (Equivalent to 2100mg - 3000mg of Devil's Claw Root) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% v/v
Excipients in the extract: Maltodextrin, Silica Colloidal Anhydrous.
Tablet Core: Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silica Colloidal Anhydrous.
Tablet Coating: Hypromellose, Copper Chlorophyllin, Titanium Dioxide (E171), Glycerol