Vineyard Tour & Tastings For Two
Delivered by supplier
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier - see description for details.
Collect 136 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Many do not realise England produces its very own wine! Well, this is an ideal opportunity to find out about the English wine industry by enjoying a tour of one of England's finest vineyards followed by a tasting session.
During the tour your experienced guide will explain the history of English wine, how vines are grown on a commercial scale, the methods used at the vineyard and the reasons for the choice of grapes grown. You will also learn about the processes behind the production of wines. To complete the experience you will taste a selection of the wines made at the vineyard.
Many vineyards have cafés or a restaurant where you can make the most of your experience and treat yourself to lunch. Programmes vary slightly depending on your chosen location. Please note that the Oxfordshire location includes a winery and brewery tour and tasting for two.
- This experience is available on selected dates depending on location, generally between March to October (some venues are available throughout the year).
- Your time at the vineyard will be about 1 to 2 hours.
- To participate in this activity you must be at least 18 years old.
- You will need to have general fitness as there is some walking involved.
- No qualifications or experience are required for this activity.
- We would advise you to book at least 3 to 8 weeks in advance dependent on location.
- There'll be a maximum of 50 people in your group.
- Unfortunately, this experience is not suitable for spectators.
This voucher is valid until the 1st December 2017.
- Delivered separately from any other items ordered
- Delivery usually within 4 working days
- Voucher pack designed to fit through the letter box, so no need to wait in for delivery.
- Unavailable to collect in store