Value Health Ibuprofen 200mg - 16 Tablets
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults & children over 12 years.
Active ingredients: Ibuprofen
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You can't collect Boots Advantage Card points with this product
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery
For the relief of:
- rheumatic and muscular pain
- neuralgia (nerve pain)
- dental pain
- period pain
- fever (high temperature)
- symptoms of cold and flu.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Take 1 or 2 tablets up to 3 times a day, as required. Swallow the tablets with a glass of water preferably with or after food.
Do not take more often than every 4 hours. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years.
For short-term use only.
Hazards and Cautions
Before using this product:
Warnings: Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
Do not take if you:
- have or have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding of the stomach
- are allergic to ibuprofen (or anything else in this medicine), aspirin, or other related painkillers
- are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg.
DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
Talk to a pharmacist or your doctor before taking this product if you:
- have asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, had a stroke, heart, liver, kidney, bowel problems
- are a smoker
- are taking any regular medication - see enclosed leaflet.
Do not store above 25ºC.
Store in the original container.
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Active ingredients: Ibuprofen 200mg
Also contains: Lactose and Sucrose