Value Health Cold Relief Powders Lemon Flavour - 5 Sachets
Suitable for: Adults and children of 12 years and over
Active ingredient: Paracetamol
See details below, always read the label.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
You can't collect Boots Advantage Card points with this product
What this medicine is for
This medicine contains paracetamol to relieve pain and reduce fever. The powders give effective relief from the symptoms of colds and flu.
Adults and children of 12 years and over
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
How to take this medicine
Adults and children of 12 years and over: Empty the contents of one sachet into a tumbler. Fill with freshly boiled water and stir until dissolved. Allow to cool and then drink the solution. Take every 4 hours if you need to.
Don't take more than 4 sachets in any 24 hours.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you take this medicine;
Contains Paracetamol. Do not take with anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine.
Do not take:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this medicine
- If you have an intolerance to some sugars, unless your doctor tells you to (this medicine contains sucrose)
- If you have severe kidney or liver problems (including a disease caused by drinking alcohol)
- If you take other medicines - metoclopramide or domperidone (for feeling sick or being sick) colestyramine (for reducing blood fat levels), warfarin or other blood thinners
- If you are on a low salt (sodium) diet (each sachet contains 140mg of sodium)
- If you are pregnant
Do not store above 25° C
Keep all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
Use by the date on the sachet edge or end flap of the carton.
Do not give to children under 12 years.
Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
Do not take this medicine for more than 3 days, unless your doctor tells you to.
If you do not get better, talk to your doctor.
Possible side effects
Most people will not have problems, but some may get some.
If you get any of these serious side effects, stop taking the medicine. See a doctor at once:
- Difficulty in breathing, swelling of the lips, face, tongue or throat (severe allergic reactions).
- Very rare cases of serious skin reactions have been reported.
- Other allergic reactions (e.g. skin rash)
- Unusual bruising or infections such as sore throat - this may be a sign of very rare changes in the blood.
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed on this carton. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard.
By reporting side effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredient: Paracetamol 650mg
Also contains: Sucrose, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Sodium Cyclamate, Asorbic Acid, Starch, Natural Colour (E100) Spray Dried Lemon Juice, Lemon Aroma.