Value Health Paracetamol Tablets 500mg - 16 Tablets
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children 10 years and over
Active ingredients: Paracetamol
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
You can't collect Boots Advantage Card points with this product
For the treatment of mild to moderate pain, including headache, migraine, neuralgia (nerve pain), toothache, sore throat, period pain, aches and pains including muscle pains and backache, the symptomatic relief of rheumatic aches and pains and symptomatic relief of flu and feverishness.
Adults and children aged 10 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral use. Unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
Adults, the elderly and children 16 years and over: 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours when necessary to a maximum of 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children 10-15 years: One tablet every 4-6 hours when necessary to a maximum of 4 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 10 years unless your doctor tells you to.
If symptoms persist for more than 3 days consult your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to. If you do not get better, talk to your doctor.
- Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine.
- Talk to a doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well.
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not store above 25°C.
Store in the original packaging.
Keep in the outer carton to protect from light.
Do not use after the expiry date shown.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active ingredient: Each tablet contains: Paracetamol 500mg.
Other ingredients: potato starch, pregelatinised maize starch, talc, colloidal silica and magnesium stearate (E572).