Tutti Bambini Milan 2 Piece Room Set (Cot, Chest) - Reclaimed Oak Finish
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Delivered by supplier
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier - see description for details.
Collect 2236 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Tutti Bambini Milan 2 Piece Room Set (Cot, Chest) - Reclaimed Oak
The Milan furniture is a beautiful and contemporary choice with straight edges and a robust design that will enhance any nursery.
Tutti Bambini Milan Cot Bed (including drawer) - Reclaimed Oak Finish
The Milan is a stylish yet sturdy cot bed which can be easily converted into a junior bed or a sofa bed – this makes it a great piece of furniture that can adapt as your little one grows. For extra storage, the Milan also comes with an under-cot drawer on wheels.
- A full length drawer for extra storage
- Three different position heights to suit each stage of development and to make it easier and safer for you
- Fixed sides with teething rails to protect delicate teeth and gums
- A matching nursery furniture range called the ‘Milan’
- Suitable Up to 5 Years/ Up to 50kg
- Dimensions 24 x 57.5 x 86
The Milan Chest Changer in a reclaimed oak finish is a contemporary furniture choice with slow closing drawers and a changer top that will fit a standard size changing matt.
- A changing unit that any standard size changing mat will fit into
- Four spacious, slow closing drawers
- Dimensions 15.3 x 63.3 x 97.5
- Unavailable to collect in store.
- Delivered separately from any other items ordered.
- Delivered within 14 working days of purchase
- Important: Delivery service is not available for the Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland.