Traditional Afternoon Tea
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Delivered by supplier
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier - see description for details.
Collect 136 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Afternoon tea has been a British institution since Anna Maria Russell, the seventh Duchess of Bedford, asked her footman to bring her a pot of tea and light refreshment one afternoon in 1840. The ritual caught on and afternoon tea became the corner stone of high society dining. These days taking tea as a light afternoon meal has become much more accessible, but has not lost a crumb of its charm.
On arrival you will be greeted by staff who will seat you. Your afternoon tea may vary slightly depending on which location you choose, and in each case you will be treated to a selection of freshly made sandwiches, delicious scones with cream and jam, and, at most locations, either fine pastries or cakes of the day to accompany your tea.
- This experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends, throughout the year, depending on the venue chosen.
- Restrictions may apply - please check on booking.
- Generally you will spend an hour at the venue, but there is no set time.
- Under 16 year olds must be accompanied by an adult. Some locations have a minimum age of 18 years.
- If you have any dietary requirements, please notify the venue on booking.
- There are no qualification requirements. We advise you to book at least 2 weeks in advance.
- This experience is for you and a friend to enjoy, and there will be other customers at the venue at the time of your visit.
- You are welcome to bring family and friends, but they will need to pay on the day.
This voucher is valid until the 1st December 2017
- Delivered separately from any other items ordered
- Delivery usually within 4 working days
- Voucher pack designed to fit through the letter box, so no need to wait in for delivery.
- Unavailable to collect in store