TP Toys Quad Pod
Save up to half price on selected Toys
Collect 124 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The QuadPod is supplied with fully adjustable extension ropes so is suitable for use with TP Acorn or TP Acorn Colour. The patented SwingSafe arms deliver excellent stability and a really straight swing motion in all four modes. The front T bar tilts forward to make it easy to get baby in and out of the seat. The moulded headrest and three point harness make baby feel safe and secure. The plastic surface wipes clean in seconds. It's also easy to change from one mode to another and back again.
The 4 Modes of TP QuadPod The ages stated are guides only and will vary according to your child’s individual development.
- Mode 1 - This fully supportive “Cocoon” style seat with moulded headrest is suitable for babies from just 6 months old. Push the side buttons to release the front T bar. The T Bar now tilts forward, just enough to ensure it’s easy to lift babies in and out of the swing seat. The adjustable 3 way safety harness provides additional protection and reassurance.
- Mode 2 – Remove the moulded head rest at the push of a button, to create a bucket seat suitable for children aged from around 12 months old. The T Bar remains in place for added security and confidence.
- Mode 3 - For children aged around 2 years old, the T bar is detached completely to create an easy access, open bucket seat with harness.
- Mode 4 - When children are ready, around 3 years old, unclip the bucket seat from its base and the stage 4, full size swing seat is revealed.
- Suitable for ages 6 months-8 years.