Tiger Balm White Ointment 30g
See details below always read the label.
Suitable for: adults and children 2 years and over
Active Ingredients: Levomenthol.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Tiger Balm White is a proven, safe and effective herbal ointment indicated for the treatment of tensions headache that you may get when your head, neck and shoulder muscles become tense due to tiredness, overwork or emotional strain. Tiger Balm White can be used by adults only. Rubbing the balm on the forehead or temples to soothe headache.
- Soothing fragrance
- Effective soothing relief from tension headaches
Adults and children 2 years and over
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the product leaflet carefully before use.
Tiger Balm White is for extemal use only.
Follow the instructions below and wash hands after use:
- For muscular aches and pains (Adults and children over 2 years): rub gently on the affected parts of the skin as necessary, usually 2 or 3 times a day. If your condition does not improve after two weeks or gets worse, seek medical advice. Do not use on children under two years of age.
- For tension headaches (Adults only): Apply the ointment onto the forehead or temples and lightly rub in a circular motion. You should use a pea-sized amount of ointment. just enough to cover the area being treated. Repeat this application after 30 minutes and after one hour if your headache has not got better.
Do not use Tiger Balm to treat headaches in children.
In the case of accidental swallowing of Tiger Balm by a child, it is important to consult a physician without delay who can provide any necessary treatment. Do not try to induce vomiting.
Hazards and Cautions
For cutaneous use.
Do not apply to broken skin.
Consult a doctor and discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Seek medical advice if you are not sure whether you have a tension headache.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not store above 25°C.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Cajuput Oil, Camphor, Levomenthol, Clove Oil, Dementholised Mint Oil
Active ingredients: Cajuput Oil 13% w/w, Camphor 11.0% w/w, Levomenthol 8.0%, Clove Oil 1.5%, Dementholised Mint Oil
Also contains: Yellow Soft Paraffin, Hard Paraffin