Tiger Balm Red Ointment - 30g
See details below, always read
Active ingredinets: Levomenthol
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Tiger Balm Red is a proven, safe and effective herbal ointment which helps soothe sore and aching muscles. Tiger Balm Red can be used by adults and children over 2 years. Rubbing the balm on the skin at the painful area stimulates the circulation and causes a warming sensation to provide relief from aches and pains.
- Soothing fragrance
- Effective herbal relief from aches and pains
Adults and children 2 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the product leaflet carefully before use.
Follow the instructions below and wash hands after use:
- For muscular aches and pains (Adults and children over 2 years): rub gently on the affected parts of the skin as necessary, usually 2 or 3 times a day.
- If your condition does not improve after two weeks or gets worse, - seek medical advice.
In the case of accidental swallowing of Tiger Balm by a child, it is important to consult a physician without delay who can provide any necessary treatment. Do not try to induce vomiting.
Rub gently on affected parts of the skin.
For cutaneous use.
Do not apply to broken skin.
Consult a doctor and discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not apply to broken skin. Consult a doctor and discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
For external use only.
Do not store above 25°C.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Camphor, Levomenthol, Cajuput Oil, Clove Oil
Active ingredients: Camphor11.0%w/w, Levomenthol 10.0%w/w, Cajuput Oil 7.0%w/w, Clove Oil 5.0%w/w,
Also contains: Cinnamon Oil, Dementholised Mint Oil, Yellow Soft Paraffin and Hard Paraffin.