Thursday Plantation tea tree blemish gel
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements and complementary medicines - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Thursday Plantation tea tree blemish gel for Acne contains Tea Tree Oil, a natural antibacterial agent that penetrates deep into the skin, helping to dry out acne and pimples.
Suitable for adults and children aged 12 years and over
How to use
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For external use only.
- Cleanse face with Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash For Acne.
- Apply Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel For Acne to acne and pimples morning and night. It is the most potent acne product in the Thursday Plantation range with a concentration of 20% Melaleuca alternifolia oil (Tea Tree Oil) so is especially useful for problem skin.
Hazards and Cautions
Always read the product information before use.
Use only as directed. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical advice
- Internally: this gel has been designed for external skin application
- Eye contact: avoid contact with eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Contains Tea Tree Oil, a natural antibacterial that kills Propionibacterium acnes
- Deeply penetrating to dissolve blackheads and whiteheads
- Concentrated formula to unblock sebaceous ducts
- Benzoyl Peroxide free for fewer side effects
- Clear gel for invisible essential care
>Melaleuca oil (tea tree).Purified Water polysorbate 60alcohol>isopropyl myristate />carbomer triethanolaminecamphor.