thumbsUp! Selfie Snap Remote for Tablets and Smartphones
Online only - Save up to 1/2 price on selected Photo products
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
A photo revolution - take group shots with yourself in the frame!
The thumbsUp! Selfie Snap Remote is an innovative remote control which allows you to take hands free photographs using your smartphone or tablet. Take self portraits and family shots with ease or perfect your macro photography skills by triggering the shutter without touching the screen.
Simply download the free app from the App Store and it will automatically sync to your Snap Remote. When you are ready to take an image, just press the button on the remote control to activate your shutter. The shutter will even activate from a distance of up to 3 metres!
The remote comes with a removeable phone stand to prop up your phone during the photo shoot while the reverse click button will change the phone from front to rear camera.
Please note: You will need to change the privacy settings on your microphone if using the Snap Remote with iOS7.
The first time the Snap Remote app is installed on iOS7 or above, iOS will ask for permission to use the microphone, photo album and facebook features. Please enable all 3 for the Snap Remote to work with these functions. If the snap remote isn’t working properly with your phone, please check and enable these features in “Settings”.
When either the “shutter” or “reverse” key is pressed, a short BEEP and then a high frequency tone will sound.
How to use
1. Download the free ‘Snap Remote’ app to your iPhone or Android phone - it will automatically sync to any Snap Remote within range.
2. Your phone can be propped up during the photo shoot with the included stand attachment.
3. When you are ready to take an image, just press the button on the remote control to activate your shutter from a distance of up to 3 metres.
4. The reverse click button will change the iPhone from front to rear camera.
- Free App
- Phone stand included
- Reverse click button triggers front/rear camera
- Perfect for macro photography
- Compatible with iPhone 3, 4, 5 and iPad and Android
- Requires 1 x CR2032 battery (included)