Thisilyn Maximum Strength Milk Thistle capsules (30 Capsules)
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements and herbal products - cheapest free
See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 48 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Traditional herbal medicinal product for use to relieve the symptoms associated with occasional over-indulgence exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy.
Adults aged 18 years and over.
How to use
Please read the enclosed information leaflet before taking these capsules.
Take 1 capsule up to twice daily. The capsules should be swallowed whole with some water or other liquid. The capsules should not be chewed.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not take if you are:
- Under 18 years of age
- Pregnant or breast-feeding
- Allergic to any of the ingredients
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Do not store above 25°C
Store in the original packaging
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Each Hard Capsule contains 193 mg - 261 mg of Standardised Extract (as Dry Extract) from Milk Thistle Fruits (Silybum Marianum (L.) Gaertn.) (equivalent to 3.725 g - 10.818 g of Milk Thistle Fruits) corresponding to 108 mg of Silymarin, calculated as Silibinin
Extraction Solvent: Acetone 95% v/v