See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
For the short term treatment of acute moderate pain when other painkillers have not worked. Do not take less than four hours after taking other painkillers. This medicine is for the relief of migraine, headache, rheumatic pain, period pain, toothache and neuralgia.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
How to take
- Swallow with water.
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Two tablets every 4 hours as required. Do not take more than 8 tablets in any 24 hours. Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to. If you do not get better, talk to your doctor.
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
Hazards and Cautions
Please keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine.
- Talk to a doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well.
- If you need to take this medicine continuously for more than three days you should see your doctor or pharmacist.
- This medicine contains codeine which can cause addiction if you take it continuously for more than three days. If you take this medicine for headaches for more than three days it can make them worse.
- Do not use tablets after the date shown on the pack.
Do not store above 25ºC. Store in the original pack.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Paracetamol, Codeine, Caffeine
Active Ingredients: Paracetamol 500 mg, Caffeine 30 g, Codiene Phosphate 8 mg
Also Contains: Povidone, Maize starch, Methylcellulose, Talc, Purified water, Calcium stearate, methylhydroxypropylcellulose, and Polyethene glycol.