See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Sudafed Sinus Pressure & Pain Tablets with Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and ibuprofen effectively relieve the symptoms, stuffy nose, blocked sinuses, sinus pressure, headache and the pain and fever associated with colds and flu.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral use.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over: take 1 or 2 tablets with a glass of water every 4 - 6 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years old.
Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Hazards and Cautions
Warning: do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not take if you:
- Have or have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding.
- Are allergic to ibuprofen or any of the other ingredients of this product, aspirin or any other related painkillers.
- Are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg.
- Are in the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- Have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems.
- Are a smoker.
- Are in the first 6 months of pregnancy.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg and Ibuprofen 200mg
Active Ingredients: Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Ibuprofen.
Other ingredients include: Sucrose, E218 & E216.