Spa Day with Afternoon Tea for Two
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 356 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
What could be better than spending an indulgent time together enjoying afternoon tea along with use of the spa facilities?
You and your guest will revel in the quintessentially British institution that is afternoon tea. You will be served a sandwich, a delicious scone with clotted cream and seasonal preserves, a cake and of course a choice of tea, coffee or soft drink each. As well as entry to the spa for the day you will receive a 15 minute mini treatment each. You will be able to choose one from the following; a mini back massage, scalp massage, Leighton Denny on the move manicure or an Elemis Welcome Touch facial.
You can chose to have your afternoon tea before or after using the spa facilities and receiving your treatment. The spa facilities typically include an extensive air conditioned gym, classes including Tai Chi, pilates, boxercise, pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and aerobics etc. (subject to availability)
Any additional treatments can be purchased direct with the supplier.
- This experience is available on selected Monday to Thursday dates, throughout the year, subject to, opening times and availability.
- You must take your experience before the voucher expiry date.
- You can use the spa all day, however the afternoon tea will typically last 1 to 2 hours.
- The minimum age for this experience is 18 years old, depending on location.
- There are no fitness requirements for this experience.
- There are no qualification requirements for this experience.
- You must book at least 4 weeks in advance.
- This experience is for two people to share, there will be other people at the venue.
- You are welcome to bring family and friends, but they will need to pay on the day.
This voucher is valid until the 1st December 2017.