Sophie the Giraffe Teether
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 56 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Since her creation in 1961 Sophie the Giraffe has wowed over 50 million babies (and parents!) worldwide with her natural beauty and charm, and her retro style has ensured that she has remained fashionable for over 50 years.
In France 9 out of 10 newborn babies are given their own Sophie la girafe.
Still the same, even after more than 50 years…she hasn’t dated in the slightest...
- Made from 100% natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea tree
- Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to teethe & chew.
- Lightweight & easy to grasp for tiny hands.
- Painted with non-toxic, food-grade paints.
- Stimulating to baby’s senses with her soft colours & gentle squeak.
- Bumpy head helps soothe sore, teething gums.
- Sophie makes an amusing squeak when squeezed - such fun for a baby!
- Slender, flexible & soft - babies love manipulating & teething Sophie.
- Sophie the Giraffe is Phthalate-Free with No Vinyl (no-PVC)!
- Born in France in 1961, Sophie the Giraffe is a classic!
- 18cm tall
- Suitable from birth +