Soltan Invisible Cooling Suncare Spray SPF50 200ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This transparent, easy to use suncare spray leaves skin feeling cool and refreshed. It is instantly absorbed into the skin, leaving no white marks or greasy residue.
All Soltan sun protection products have been awarded a maximum five-star rating against deep down skin damage caused by UVA rays.
How to use
- Apply 15 minutes before going into the sun.
- Reapply when in the sun and then every 1-2 hours and always after swimming or towelling.
- Apply generously using 2-3 tablespoons of product for the entire body
Hazards and Cautions
- Avoid the midday sun (between 11am and 3pm)
- Seek shade and cover up
- Do not spray directly onto the face, spray on hands first and rub on the face
- Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water immediately.
- Avoid contact with fabrics
- FLAMMABLE. Keep away from fire and flame.
Alcohol denat., C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Octocrylene, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, Trimethylpentanediol/adipic acid/glycerin crosspolymer, Propylene glycol dibenzoate, Acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, Diethylhexyl butamido triazone, Triethanolamine, Bis-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG 16/16 dimethicone, Parfum, Tocopheryl acetate, Vitis vinifera seed oil, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Aqua, Ascorbyl palmitate, Dipropylene glycol