Snufflebabe Vapour Rub - 24g
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Infants and children 3 over 3 months.
Active ingredients: Eucalyptus Oil
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 8 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Snufflebabe Vapour Rub is a topical ointment to relieve nasal congestion (a blocked nose)
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
Infants over 3 months old: Lightly rub a small amount of Snufflebabe onto upper chest and throat. Alternatively, Snufflebabe may be placed in a tissue or handkerchief in the clothing
To eliminate the possibility of very young children transferring the product into their eye, the handkerchief may be tied to the cot just out of reach. Leave bed clothes loose, to that beneficial vapours emitted may be inhaled during the night
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
If swallowed seek immediate medical attention.
Do not use:
- on infants under 3 months unless advised by a GP, Pharmacist or Health Visitor
- on broken skin or apply around the nostrils of infants
- if allergic to the ingredients
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Eucalyptus Oil, Menthol, Thyme Oil
Active ingredients: Eucalyptus Oil 2.00 %, Menthol 1.5 %, Thyme Oil 0.50%
Also contains: Soft white paraffin