SEVENTEEN Falsifeye HD Mascara
3 for 2 on selected Seventeen - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
94% of users saw more definition*
93% of users saw separated lashes*
92% of users saw long lasting results*
76% of users said this mascara DOUBLED the volume of their lashes Vs bare lashes
*results observed in a consumer panel survey using 2 coats
After applying 2 coats this mascara:
Does not clump
Is long lasting, Smudge proof & does not flake
Adds volume & length from corner to corner
Lifts & curls lashes from corner to corner
Adds thickness to lashes
How to use
- Curl the lashes upwards using the flat side of the brush, twisting the brush while applying the mascara.
- Through this twisting action, the lashes are combed and defined by the longer bristles, which stroke through the mascara from root to tip & separates each lash, for clump free application!
- When applying, use a delicate zig-zag motion, to ensure lashes are fully coated from root to tip for maximum definition!
- Use the tip of the brush for more accuracy, to capture the tiny lashes at the corners of the eyes!
- Additional layers will create more volume.
- This unique all-in-one brush has two different application zones, which means mascara can be loaded easily onto the lashes and combed through.
- The shorter bristles on the flat side of the brush hold more of the mascara bulk, ready to apply to the lashes
- The longer bristles of the brush comb through the mascara from root to tip, making the lashes appear more defined, volumised and longer.
- The conical shaped tip of the brush helps with the application of mascara to the tiny, hard to catch lashes at the corners of the eyes.