Senokot Tablets Senna 60 Tablets
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults & children 12 years and over.
Active ingredients: 145g Senna Fruit
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you will need to be in to sign for this delivery
Senokot is a reliably effective laxative made with natural senna treated especially to yield a constant amount of active ingredient in each dose, to give predictable relief from occasional or non-persistant constipation.
- Gentle effective constipation relief
- Works in 8 to 12 hours
- Predictable Relief
- Helps restore your natural rhythm
Adults and children 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
For oral administration.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets taken at night. Do not take more than 2 tablets in any 24hr period.
Children 6 years and over: Consult your doctor
Not recommended for children under 6 years.
Senokot usually acts within 8-12 hours. Dose can be repeated on a daily basis until bowel action is restored.
Hazards and Cautions
Before taking this product:
Do not take if:
- your abdomen is tender to touch or hurts when you move
- you have sharp or persistent stomach pain
- if there is now bowel movement within 3 days of use
- laxatives are needed every day, or abdominal pain persists
- you aciddentally take too many tablets
- if you have been told that you have an intolerance to some sugar, as each tablet contains 15.82mg lactose.
Store below 25°C.
Store in the original package.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- If laxatives are required daily or if you have persistent abdominal pain or change of bowel habits consult your doctor. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy or if symptoms persist. Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies. Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
154mg of Senna fruit equivalent to 7.5mg of Sennoside B.
Active ingredients: 154mg of Senna fruit equivalent to 7.5mg of Sennoside B.
Other Ingredients: Calcium phosphate, Maize starch, Lactose and Magnesium stearate