Scholl Gel Activ Women's Open Shoes Insoles
Save 1/3 on selected Scholl insoles
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Scholl Gel Activ Women's Open Shoes Insoles.
Suitable for shoe sizes UK 3 – 7.5, AUS 4-8, EUR: 35-40,5.
Suitable for all open sandals and heels.
Hidden comfort for open shoes.
Transparent gel with an extra slim design is discreetly hidden when worn in open shoes. The ultra-thin design doesn’t crowd toes while still cushioning the ball of the foot from pressure. Designed & assessed in consultation with foot care specialists. Non slip design ensures that your feet & insole stay firmly in place.
How to use
- Ensure inside of shoe is clean and dry before use
- Remove plastic backing & look for marking to indicate left (L) versus right (R) insole
- Place the insole sticky side down in the shoe
- Place the front of the insole into the shoe under your ball of foot area
- Replace after 6 months or first signs of wear
- To remove the insole, pull it slowly and gently out of the shoe
Hazards and Cautions
Discontinue use if you experience adverse reaction.