Revitive Arthritis-Knee Circulation Booster
Offer of the week - Save up to £60 on selected Revitive
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 1156 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
REVITIVE Arthritis-Knee Circulation Booster
New Arthritis-Knee from REVITIVE has been specially designed to help relieve and manage the symptoms of osteoarthritis of the knee: relieving knee-joint pain, relieving leg stiffness, reducing swelling in knees and strengthening leg muscles. It is also suitable for rehabilitation following knee-surgery.
With its unique 'DualAction' technology Arthritis-Knee uniquely combines foot & calf muscle stimulation with upper leg (thigh) stimulation. This provides optimum management of osteoarthritis by increasing circulation and strengthening leg muscles for greater pain-free movement - so you can stay active and keep doing the things you love.
Drug-free, REVITIVE uses powerful, professional-strength electrical stimulation to get the muscles in your feet, and right up your leg through to your thigh, to contract and relax. This is achieved with its unique 'DualAction' system and Arthritis Mode Programme, to actively improve circulation and relieve stiff, swollen and painful knees. REVITIVE Arthritis-Knee is the result of decades of clinical research into Electrical Muscle Stimulation. REVITIVE has been extensively tested by researchers at leading universities.
How to use
REVITIVE Arthritis-Knee is simple to use:
- 3 easy steps to alleviate symptoms of knee osteoarthritis (or following knee surgery):
- In a sitting position, place bare feet on the foot-pads or place Arthritis Pads on the thigh
- Switch on and set desired intensity level - using either remote control or by hand
How often do I need to use REVITIVE Arthritis-Knee?
To feel the benefits of Dual-Action Arthritis-Knee, use the foot-pads daily (typically 20-30 mins) and use the Arthritis Pads five times a week (typically 20 mins).
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Please see your doctor if symptoms persist.
Hazards and Cautions
REVITIVE is not suitable if you are:
- Fitted with a heart pacemaker or AICD
- Being treated for, or have symptoms of, an existing Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Relieves stiff & painful knees
- Reduces swelling in knees, feet & ankles
- Strengthens legs to support and stabilise knees
- Greater pain-free movement
- Improves circulation for knee-joint health