Remegel - 24 tablets
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children aged 12 years and over
Active ingredients: Calcium carbonate
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Original mint flavoured Remegel wind relief tablets contain calcium carbonate and simethicone to help relieve not only acid indigestion and heartburn, but also trapped wind and bloating.
Simethicone breaks down the tiny bubbles of trapped wind so that they can be passed more easily .Remegel wind relief tablets are "chewy not chalky" and like all remegel tablets are soft and chewy, leaving no gritty, chalky aftertaste.
Adults and children 12 years and over
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
Adults and children 12 years and over: Chew one or two pieces as symptoms return up to a maximum of 12 pieces in a 24 hour period.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Not recommended for children under 12 years.
If you take too many seek medical advice.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Do not take if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients (see ingredients).
- You have severe kidney disease, have or had kidney stones.
- You have diabetes
- You have high levels of calcium or low levels of phosphate in your blood.
- Have you ever had a reaction to Remegel of any of the ingredients?
- Do you have kidney disease, diabetes or hypocalcaemia (too much calcium in the blood)?
- Are your pregnant?
- Are you taking any other medicines, particularly tetracycline antibiotics or digoxin?
- Are you on a special diet or have severe dietary problems e.g. malnutrition or phosphate deficiency?
Side effects: Constipation, people who have a poor diet which is low in phosphate may develop phosphate deficiency. If you get these, or any other unusual effects, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
For diabetics: Each tablet contains approximately 2.5mg of charbohydrate
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25C
Do not use after the expiry date on the pack.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
• This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
• Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
Active ingredients: Each chewable tablet contains Calcium carbonate 800mg
Other ingredients: Sugar sorbitol, Colouring (E171), Butyl hydroxyanisole, Amerfond fondant sugar, Glucose syrup, Hydrolysed milk protein, Gelatin, Maize starch, Glycerol, Hydrogenated vegetable fat, Peppermin oil, Levomenthol, Talc, Purified water.