In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 536 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery. We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore, a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled. Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Regaine for Women Once a Day Scalp Foam 5% w/w Cutaneous Foam - 12 Months' Supply. 12 Months' Supply contains 3 x 4 month supply (4 month supply is 2 x 73ml)
Women 18 to 65 years of age.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Regaine for Women Once a Day Scalp Foam 5% w/w Cutaneous Foam.
For women ages 18-65 years. For detailed directions for use see enclosed leaflet.
Your hair and scalp should be thoroughly dry before using Regaine for Women Once a Day Scalp Foam. Apply a dose of 1 g (equivalent to the volume of half a capful) onto your hand and massage on to the scalp ONCE a day.
See leaflet for instructions on how to apply this product. Replace cap on the container when not in use.
Continuous use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair re-growth. It takes time to re-grow your hair. Hair re-growth may become noticeable from 12-24 weeks.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Do not use more than ONCE A DAY (your hair will not re-grow any more quickly and you may risk side-effects). Wash hands after use.
Do not use if you:
- Are male.
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure.
- Don't know why you're losing hair - see your doctor.
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss.
- Have other conditions associated with your hair loss.
- Have red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or shaved head.
- Have a dressing or bandage on your scalp.
- Are using other medications on your scalp.
- Are under 18 or over 65 years of age.
Regaine for Women Once a Day Scalp Foam is a white to off-white cutaneous foam for topical use.
Caution extremely flammable: Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignitions sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Store below 25°C.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Minoxidil 50mg/g.
Also contains: Butylated hydroxytoluene (E321), cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol. See leaflet for further information.