Plum Latitude 10ft Trampoline
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Delivered by supplier
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier - see description for details.
Collect 2000 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Fluid shapes, innovative engineering and contemporary colour scheme… the Plum® Latitude Trampoline is the latest model to redefine bounce. With a protective cover, adjustable ladder and anchor kit included in the bundle, aspiring acrobats and junior jumpers have all they need to get bouncing underway. The Latitude Trampoline is designed to offer the safest jump and the longest bounce, with safety testing to over 1 million bounces. The 3G enclosure design separates the jumping area from the springs and frame, protecting little hands and feet from contact with the parts. The steel trampoline frame has been galvanised inside and out to guard against rust, with an additional power coating on the trampoline legs, rail and enclosure uprights for additional protection. The enclosure uprights are distanced from the jumping area, creating an impressive design with an enclosure diameter greater than a standard 14ft trampoline. 90 longer length, zinc-coated springs and durable jumping mat offer durability and promise the best bounce yet. Plum’s Latitude Trampoline is fitted with a solid steel top rim, which brings optimum stability and keeps the enclosure taut. The unique design allows the enclosure net to be easily lowered in strong winds and adverse weather, helping to preserve the life of the trampoline. Thick, weather protected safety pads cover the springs and steel rail, for safe cushioning over the springs and top rail. The reversible safety pads can be flipped over if weathering occurs for a new lease of life. The unique door design has no zips that could fail and helps to guide the bouncer back to the centre of the trampoline if they go off track. Plum’s Latitude trampoline includes a protective cover, an adjustable ladder and an anchor kit for fixing the trampoline to the ground.
Hazards and Cautions
- Max user weight: 125kg. Outdoor use only. Only one user at a time - collision hazard.
- Only for domestic use.
- Adult supervision required at all times.
- Adult assembly required. Please allow a 2m.
- safety perimeter.
- Assembled size L510 x W510 x H275cm.
- Recommended age 6 years+.
- Max user weight 125kg.
- Net product weight 136kg.
- Self assembly required. Approx. time two adults, 2 hours.
- Supplied with a trampoline cover, adjustable ladder and anchor kit for fixing the trampoline to the ground in high winds.
- Longer length, zinc-coated springs and a durable jumping mat promise an enhanced bounce performance.
- The steel frame is galvanised inside and out to protect against rust, with powder coating on the trampoline legs, rail and enclosure uprights for additional guarding.
- Safety pads provide safe cushioning and can be flipped over for a new lease of life.
- The Latitude Trampoline enclosure can be dropped easily in adverse weather without removing the enclosure, helping to preserve the life of the trampoline.
- Innovative door design has no zips that could fail and guides the jumper back to the centre of the bounce mat.