In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Piriton Allergy for the symptomatic relief from the symptoms of :
- hayfever and other allergies e.g. pet, house dust mite & mould spore allergies
- nettle rash, hives, heat rash, prickly heat & dermatitis
- reactions to food, food additives, medicines & insect bites.
Adults and children aged 6 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral use.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over: Take one tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Children aged 6 to 12 years: Give half a tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Do not give more than 6 half tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 6 years: not recommended.
Hazards and Cautions
WARNING: may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Store below 30ºC.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredients: Each tablet contains chlorphenamine maleate 4mg.
Also includes: Lactose. See leaflet for further advice.