Phynova Joint and Muscle Relief - 60 Tablets
See details below, always read the label
Active ingredients: Sigesbeckia extract 500mg.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 76 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of:
- minor sports injuries
- rheumatic or muscular pains
- general aches and pains in the muscles and joints
Adults over 18 years of age.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet before taking the tablets.
For oral use only
Adults & the elderly: Take one tablet twice daily (one in the morning and one at night). Tablets should be swallowed whole with a little water or other liquid.
This product is not recommended for use in children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
Hazards and Cautions
Before using this product:
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not use if you are:
- Allergic to Sigesbeckia '(or Siegesbeckia pubescens - see active ingredient), any plants of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family, or any of the ingredients.
- Pregnant, trying to become pregnant or breast-feeding
- Under 18.
- your joint pain is accompanied by swelling of the joint, redness or fever
- your symptoms worsen, or do not improve after 4 weeks.
Store in the original packaging.
Do not store above 25ºC.
Do not use after the expiry date shown on the base of the carton.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Each film coated tablet contains 500mg of extract (as dry extract) from Sigesbeckia orientalis L. subsp. pubescens aerial parts (equivalent to 4 - 5g of Sigesbeckia orientalis L. subsp. pubescens (Makino) H. Koyama). Extraction solvent: water.
Active ingredients: Each film coated tablet contains 500mg of extract (as dry extract) from Sigesbeckia orientalis L. subsp. pubescens aerial parts (equivalent to 4 - 5g of Sigesbeckia orientalis L. subsp. pubescens (Makino) H. Koyama). Extraction solvent: water.
Other ingredients: Anhydrous Calcium hydrogen phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose,
Magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide, Croscarmellose sodium, Stearic acid
Tablet coating: Hypromellose, Titanium dioxide (E171), Talc, Mastercote yellow (composed of Hypromellose, Yellow iron oxide (E172) and Titanium dioxide (E171)