Philosophy the microdelivery resurfacing peel
Collect 236 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Philosophy pioneered a next-generation microdermabrasion procedure that rapidly resurfaces the skin as it replenishes the skin with vitamin C.
The treatment is known as the microdelivery peel and is light years ahead of traditional microdermabrasion.
- We are proud to offer an in-home version of this revolutionary microdermabrading treatment.
- The peel is ideal for all skin types.
- Results are immediate and remarkable.
How to use
- Step 1. Place a grape-sized amount of vitamin c/ peptide resurfacing crystals and same amount of lactic/ salicylic acid activation gel into a clean bowl. Mix it until white foam appears
- Step 2. Apply to clean, dry skin, avoiding the eye area. a warming sensation will occur. Leave foam mixture on for 2 – 3 minutes.( You can massage foam mixture for extra exfoliation benefits or let it sit for sensitive skin.) rinse thoroughly.
Hazards and Cautions
- For external use only
- Use only as directed
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- This product contains alpha hydroxyl acid (aha) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- Vitamin C/ peptide crystals - peg-6, sodium bicarbonate, oleth-30, glyceryl stearate se, silica, tocopheryl acetate, 1, 2- hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopherol, beta-carotene, retinyl palmitate, ethyl-hexyl palmitate, fragrance, palmitoyl oligopeptide , tribribehenin, sorbitan isostearate, limonene, bht.
- Lactic/salicylic acid activating gel - water/aqua/eau, lactic acid, hydroxyethylcellulose, salicylic acid, linoleamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, phosphate, 1, 2- hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, polyquaternium-10.