Philips PR3092/00 BlueTouch Pain Relief Patch
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 716 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Using innovative Blue Light technology, Philips BlueTouch Pain Relief patch to assist faster recovery. Developed using the latest research into light therapy, BlueTouch emits a specific wavelength of blue light. The combination of the light and warmth for back pain relief.
With the addition of a customised strap, BlueTouch can be worn discretely under your clothes. You only need to use the product for 15 to 30 minutes up to twice a day for effective relief of back pain.
- Comfortable & wearable - customised back straps available
- Simple, quick and effective treatment with 3 intensity mode
How to use
Areas of application:
- For back pain: mild to moderate, chronic-muscular
- Lower back: lumbar region
- Upper back: neck and shoulder
- Short application time: 15 to 30 minutes per treatment, up to twice a day
- Mode 1 (low): Twice a day for 30 min
- Mode 2 (medium): Twice a day for 20 min
- Mode 3 (high): Twice a day for 15 min
Hazards and Cautions
Before use, read the enclosed leaflet carefully
Do not use BlueTouch without consulting your doctor if you suffer from:
- Skin conditions such as burns, eczema, skin cancer, open wounds
- Photodermatitis (allergy to light)
- Diabetes with peripheral damage
- Inflammatory diseases with pain
- Implants such as pacemakers
- Surgery, acute dislocation or fracture within the previous 8 weeks
- Cardiovascular disease
- Sensory deprivation
- Undiagnosed pain, fever, wide-spread pain, poor general health