Pharmaton Vitality 30 Capsules
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements and complementary medicines - cheapest free
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults 18 years and over.
See below for list of Active Ingredients:
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Pharmaton Vitality 30 Capsules
Pharmaton Vitality Capsules contain a balanced combination of standardised Ginseng extract G115, vitamins and minerals.
Pharmaton Vitality Capsules are for:
- Relief of short periods of daily fatigue associated with a busy, hectic lifestyle. Symptoms of daily fatigue include temporary periods of exhaustion (for example caused by stress), tiredness, and a feeling of weakness or lack of vitality (loss of energy).
- Prevention and treatment of symptoms caused by an unbalanced diet.
- Pharmaton Vitality Capsules work by enhancing mental and physical performance through the combined action of Ginseng G115, vitamins and minerals on the basic metabolic processes.
Adults 18 years and over.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Adults (including the elderly): Take one capsule each day with or after food
Start by taking Pharmaton ® Vitality capsules for 4 weeks.
If, after 4 weeks treatment, you are starting to feel better, you may continue to take Pharmaton® Vitality Capsules for up to 12 weeks. After 12 weeks, talk to a doctor if you would like to continue using Pharmaton® Vitality Capsules. The doctor may wish to investigate your symptoms further.
Do not give these capsules to children
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the reach and sight of children, as overdose may be fatal.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Pharmaton® Vitality Capsules contain Vitamin A. Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant, trying to get pregnant or are breast-feeding.
- Pharmaton® Vitality Capsules are suitable for adult men and women but not for children.
- Do not take Pharmaton® Vitality Capsules if you have problems with your kidneys, you have high iron levels, you have problems with high levels of Vitamin A or D in your body or if you have problems with high levels of calcium in your blood or urine.
Keep container tightly closed and do not store above 25°C.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Country of origin - Germany
Name and address of manufacturer - Boehringer Ingelheim Ltd. Self Medication Division, Ellesfield Avenue, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YS, UK.
Each soft capsule contains the following active ingredients:
|Active Ingredient||Supplement name||Amount of supplement per capsule||%RDA|
|Panax Ginseng extract G115®||G115® Ginseng||40 mg||*|
|Vitamin A palmitate||Vitamin A||2667 IU||100|
|Colecalciferol||Vitamin D||200 IU||100|
|Tocopheryl acetate||Vitamin E||10 mg||100|
|Ascorbic acid||Vitamin C||60 mg||100|
|Thiamine mononitrate||Vitamin B1||1.4 mg||100|
|Riboflavin||Vitamin B2||1.6 mg||100|
|Nicotinamide||Vitamin B3||18 mg||100|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||Vitamin B6||2 mg||100|
|Folic acid||Folic acid||100 mcg||50|
|Cyanocobalamine||Vitamin B12||1 mcg||100|
|Biotin||Vitamin B7||150 mcg||100|
|Calcium phosphate||Calcium||100 mg||12.5|
|Iron sulphate||Iron||10 mg||71|
|Magnesium sulphate||Magnesium||10 mg||3.3|
|Zinc sulphate||Zinc||1 mg||6.7|
|Copper sulphate||Copper||2 mg||*|
|Sodium selenite||Selenium||50 mcg||*|
RDA = Recommended Daily Amount.
* No RDA available.
The capsules also contain the following ingredients:
rapeseed oil, arachis (peanut) oil, ethyl vanillin (flavouring), gelatin, hard fat, triglycerides (medium chain), glycerol, iron oxide red and black (E172 - colourings), lactose and silica.
Contains arachis oil (peanut oil) and lactose.
«Pharmaton» and «G115» are registered trademarks.