Pampers Active Fit Size 3, 204 Nappies, 5-9kg, With Absorbing Channels
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 132 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Pampers Premium Protection Active Fit Size 3 Monthly Saving Pack - 204 Nappies
When your baby starts strutting their stuff, you don't want anything to slow them down.
Pampers Premium Protection Active Fit nappies stay drier and don't sag like the next leading brand. They're designed with the first and only Magical Pods, absorbing channels that help distribute wetness evenly. Silky softness wraps your baby in silky soft materials. Our unique Micropearls absorb and lock away wetness deep in the nappy. And the 3 Way Fit stretches at the waist, legs and bottom. So now nothing gets in the way of your baby and their moves.
Pampers Premium Protection Active Fit are available in sizes 3, 3+, 4, 4+, 5, 5+ and 6.
Hazards and Cautions
To avoid danger of suffocation and/or strangulation, keep all packaging material away from babies and children.
- Stays drier and doesn't sag like the next leading brand
- The first and only Magical Pods, absorbing channels that help distribute wetness evenly
- Pampers best fit and dryness
- Micropearls absorb and lock away wetness deep in the nappy
- Silky softness wraps your baby in silky soft materials
- Our unique 3 Way Fit stretches at the waist, legs and bottom so babies have all the freedom in the world
- Flexible leg cuffs that gently seal around baby's legs for a strong leakage barrier
- Available in sizes 3, 3+, 4, 4+, 5, 5+ and 6
- Size 3 (Midi)
- Nappy Size (weight) - 5kg-9kg
Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract