Paintball for Four
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 156 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
You're never too old to play soldiers! Dodge exploding pellets and gun down the enemy in simulated skirmishes. Not only is paintballing great fun, it will test your skills of endurance, quick-thinking, leadership and teamwork.
You'll be running around purpose built imaginative battle-fields which may include trekking through the jungle to locate an ancient stone pyramid in the Tomb Raider game, or embarking on a mission to protect the President on his tour of the UK - you and your team will need to escort the President back to his vehicle when you suddenly come under attack in the London Apocalypse game. Whichever battle you're thrown into, you can be sure of an amazing day of paint-filled fun! Your day will begin by getting fully kitted out with full head and body protection and dependent on location you could even receive a combat suit.
After a safety briefing and target practice, let the games begin! You and three friends will enjoy a full day's paintballing using the latest USA-spec rapid-fire semi-automatic machine guns with a hip-mounted 400-shot battlepack. To get you started included is 100 paintballs each.
To ensure your safety and enjoyment you will be given tuition and supervised by friendly marshals throughout the day. Some locations also provide a snack, please check on booking. Your day will finish with a debrief and a rewards ceremony. Further paintballs will need to be purchased for a full day's play.
- Monday to Sunday (subject to minimum group size requirements being met), throughout the year.
- The activity will last all day.
- The minimum age for this experience is 12 years old, excpet Belfast and Elsham which is 16 years.
- You'll need to be reasonably fit as there will be lots of running around.
- No experience or qualifications are necessary for this activity.
- We would advise you to book 2 weeks in advance.
- There'll be a maximum of 350 other people in your group.
- Spectators are more than welcome to relax in the Base Camp throughout the day.
- Many centres boast viewing galleries to witness the action from.
This voucher is valid until the 1st December 2017.