Optrex Warming Eye Mask Lavender - 8 Pack
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Optrex Warming Eye Mask. 8 single use warming eye masks.
Relieves and relaxes tired eyes in just 10 minutes
- With MICROSTEAM™ TECHNOLOGY
- Use while travelling
- Use before bedtime
- Use to relax any time
- Air activated, self-heating masks
- Single use disposable masks
- Designed with straps to allow mask to fit securely over your eyes
- Suitable for everyday use
Hazards and Cautions
- Remove the mask immediately if there is discomfort
- Do not use on Children (Under 12 ) or individuals who cannot remove the mask themselves.
- Do not cut or tear the mask. Do not use if damaged .If you come into contact with inner material brush off and rinse with water. In case of irritation seek medical advice.
- Whilst wearing the mask, do not apply pressure.
- Do not use if you have poor circulation, a reduced ability to feel sensation, diabetes, have had recent eye surgery or any medical condition which affects the eyes or the skin around the eyes.
- Keep out of reach of Children and pets.
- Use only in accordance with the instructions
- Do not bend or crush the eye mask before use
- Do not rub eyes during or immediately after use
- Do not microwave eye mask
- Do not allow mask to contact water or other liquids
- Do not use whilst wearing contact lenses, or immediately after applying eye drops
- Do not fall asleep whilst wearing the eye mask
- Store in cool dry place avoiding direct sunlight
- When cool dispose within normal household waste.
Iron, Activate carbon, Sodium chloride, Vermiculite, Water and Parfum.