See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Dusty, smoky atmospheres, eye strain and chlorine in swimming pools can make the eyes red. Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops are medicated to relieve redness of the eyes.
Adults and children over 12 years of age.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Adults and children over 12 years:
- Gently squeeze one or two drops into each eye.
- Do not use more than 4 times in 24 hours. Frequent use for long periods may increase the redness of the eye.
Hazards and Cautions
Stop using and talk to your pharmacist if you have:
- Eye pain, changes in vision or increased redness.
- No improvement after 24 hours.
If you suffer from eye disease (e.g. glaucoma) or have had eye surgery.
Consult your pharmacist before use:
- If you are taking any medicines.
- If you are receiving medical treatment for high blood pressure, depression, heart disease, diabetes or thyroid disorders.
Store below 25ºC.
Do not freeze.
Discard 28 days after opening.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Naphazoline Hydrochloride, Hamamelis Virginiana
Active ingredients: Hamamelis Virginiana (Distilled Witch Hazel BPC 12.5% w/v) and Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.01% w/v).
Also contains: Glycerin, Boric Acid, Borax, Disodium Edetate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Purified Water.