Boots Opticians terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
This is an important section of the site explaining the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use and/or shop from the Boots Opticians website.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at consumers who access this website from the United Kingdom. Boots Opticians Professional Services Limited do not represent that any product referred to in the materials on this website is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable
- Any contract on this website, whether for use of the site or in relation to the purchase of products or services through the site, will be between you and Boots Opticians Professional Services Limited, and will be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Any contract will be communicated in English
- We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, however we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to this website, and so therefore cannot guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Boots Opticians Professional Services Limited disclaim all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access
- Boots Opticians Professional Services Limited shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website
- We may make software owned or operated by third-party companies available to you. You must only use this software in accordance with the terms and conditions imposed by the third-party provider
- Your correspondence or participation in promotions, or business dealings with advertisers found on or through the website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings, or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on this website
- The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Boots Opticians Professional Services Limited or any of their employees or agents
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions
- Boots Opticians Professional Services Limited reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on this website
All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by Boots UK Limited or Boots Opticians Professional Services Limited for their use by any person other than the said holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this website are the copyright of Boots UK Limited, Boots Opticians Professional Services Limited or its content providers. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without Boots UK Limited's prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
Boots Opticians has made every effort to reproduce colours on the site as accurately as possible. However, different computers reproduce colours in slightly different ways, and so exact colour matches are not yet possible over the Internet.
This means that when you order products from the Shop, colours may differ from what you see on the screen.
If you are not satisfied with the colour of the item you have ordered, we operate a returns policy (ask in store for more information).
Product prices may differ from store to store and are subject to change over time. All prices include a charge for our dispensing services and a separate charge for frames and standard single vision lenses or contact lenses.
Boots kids £50 discount is applicable for customers under 19 years of age that are in full time education and is valid only on the Boots kids range of glasses.
Promotional discount vouchers can only be used in Boots Opticians Practices. Normal terms and conditions stated on the voucher apply.
Boots Opticians Professional Services Limited, Registered England 6779221,
1 Thane Road West, Nottingham, NG2 3AA.
Terms of website use
Information about Boots Opticians
This website is operated by Boots Opticians Professional Services Limited, registered England 6779221, 1 Thane Road West, Nottingham NG2 3AA.
All Boots branding on this site and any products and services are used under licence from Boots Opticians Professional Services Limited ("Boots Opticians").
Accessing this site
Access to this site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on this site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason this site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of this site, or the entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to this site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access this site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
You may use this site only for lawful purposes. You may not use this site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standards
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of this site
- Any equipment or network on which this site is stored
- Any software used in the provision of this site
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from this site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on this site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on this site must always be acknowledged.