Free contact lens assessment and trial
Thinking of trying contact lenses but not sure if they’re for you? A free assessment and trial can help you decide
What is it?
Contact lenses can be a great alternative to glasses, but it’s important to us that you make the right choice for your needs.
At your contact lens assessment, our clinicians will talk you through the various options so that together we can make sure that contact lenses are a good choice for you.
During your assessment, which takes around 30 minutes, we’ll make sure contact lenses are suitable for you and discuss your requirements. We'll then:
- Show you how to put in and remove contact lenses
- Explain how to look after them
- Organise your free trial to help you decide if you’d like to begin wearing them
- Tell you about the different pay plan options, including our Boots Opticians Contact Lens Reward Scheme
How do I book an assessment?
- You'll need to have had an eye test within the last year. Please bring your prescription with you to your assessment
- You can book an eye test and a free contact lens trial and assessment online or by calling 0345 125 3752*
- Use the store locator to find your nearest Boots Opticians who'll be happy to answer any questions you have
*Local call charges apply. Mobiles may vary
Terms and conditions
A trial consists of up to five pairs of daily disposable lenses or a months' supply of selected daily reusable lenses. This trial excludes quarterly replacement, annual replacement, rigid gas permeable lenses and coloured contact lenses. The trial also excludes current Boots Opticians Contact Lens Reward Scheme customers.