Nurofen Meltlets Lemon - 12 Tablets
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults & children aged 12 years & over
Active ingredients: Ibuprofen 200mg
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery
Nurofen Meltlets Lemon for relief from:
- Period Pain
- Dental Pain
- Muscular pain
- Rheumatic Pain
- Cold & flu symptoms
Suitable for adults and children over 12 years
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral administration and short-term use only.
Adults, the elderly and children aged 12 years and over: Take 1 or 2 tablets up to three times a day as required.
Place tablets on the tongue, allow it to dissolve and then swallow, no water required.
Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Do not take more than 6 tablets in any 34 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
If symptoms persist or worsen or if the product is required for more than 10 days, consult a doctor
Hazards and Cautions
Please keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not take if you:
- Have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- Are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers
- Are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- Have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems
- Are a smoker
- Are pregnant
Do not store above 25°C
Store in original pack
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Each tablet contains Ibuprofen 200mg.