Nurofen Joint and Back Pain Relief Max Strength 10% gel 40g
Suitable for: Adults, elderly and children over 12 years. Active ingredients: Ibuprofen 10% w/w
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 28 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
To relieve pain and inflammation in:
- Muscular and rheumatic pain
- Strains and sprains
- Sport injuries
Adults, elderly and children over 12 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Check the tube seal is not broken before first use. Invert cap and press to break seal.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Squeeze 2 to 5 cm (i.e. 08. to 2 inches) of gel from the tube and rub into the affected area until absorbed - then wash your hands straight away. The amount of gel squeezed would be equivalent to 50 to 125 mg of ibuprofen.
- Do not cover with plaster or dressing.
- Do not apply more than 4 times in 24 hours.
- Do not re-apply withing 4 hours.
- Do not use it on broken or damaged skin, on the lips, near the eyes, mouth or nose.
- Avoid excessive exposure of the treated area to sunlight.
- Discontinue use if a rash develops.
Do not apply more of this medicine than the label tells you to.
Talk to your doctor if your symptoms worsen or if there is no improvement after 14 days.
Hazards and Cautions
Before using this product:
Do not use if you:
- are allergic to any of the ingredients, aspirin or any other pain relievers known as NSAIDs (non-steriodal anti-inflammatory drugs).
- are under 12 years, pregnant or breastfeeding, except on the advice of a doctor.
- you are asthmatic
- have active peptic ulcer(s)
- kidney problems
- are taking aspirin or other pain killers.
Do not store above 25̊C.
Keep the tube in the carton in order to protect from light.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Ibuprofen 10% w/w.
Active ingredient: Ibuprofen 10% w/w.
Other ingredients: Purified water, Isopropyl alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl alcohol, Sodium hydroxide.